Wednesday, March 2, 2011

bills & tea

Once again, I'm up at 3 am. 

I'm sooooooooo tired, but my mind just refuses to sleep.  So my task for this early morning is to finish our house bills, and maybe, just maybe, actually get started on our taxes (eeeek!).  I finally finished my dissertation proposal! yey! well a first draft that is..but hey, its a huuuuge accomplishment given how much I'd been avoiding to write lately.  So now, that that's done and over with..I get to wait in anticipation and anxiety for my professor's revisions and edits...hopefully, everything goes well! (fingers crossed).  So given the fact that I'm on this productivity route, I figure that it's time to stop avoiding our house bills and get them taken care of.

I'm also so behind on cleaning, which is really frustrating because I can't stand messy spaces :(, the house is a wreck and it pretty much reflects the chaotic nature of the last couple of days.  My hubby is still sick, and it's really taken a toll on us.  I hate to see him this way, poor guy, he looks so tired and in pain.  I hate illness, it's like an uninvited guest who just show up and doesn't even bother to ask if you are busy.  I just hope he gets well soon, I miss his dumb jokes and vibrant energy, he always makes me feel so alive.  But for now, it's up to me to be the strong one and take care of us.  I love him so much and I know this is just one of those dumb sick periods that will go away soon, but god, I can't wait till it does!

Alright, here I go again...off to my bills, tea making, and putting our house back together...

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! It's difficult to get motivated to finish those little things when you are SO tired. I know what it was like. You are awesome and I know you are going to get EVERYTHING squared away before that precious baby of yours arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) So good to receive positive vibes and reassurance! :)

    ReplyDelete