Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Fatigue

Being pregnant has made me so very happy and yet at the same time filled me with an inmmense amount of frustrations, worries, and um, lazyness.

okay perhaps its just fatigue..but either way, i honestly don't feel like myself.  I AM NOT COMPLAINING...okay, I am.  just a little anyway..but i think it's always a good thing to be able to vent through writing some of the frustrations that one feels too embarrassed to speak out loud...

so as i was saying...i clearly remember the days where i would do do do and no matter what time of day it was, it seemed i always had the energy for more...

perhaps it's just my age?

i am getting older....but...nah...I don't believe that's the reason. 

The truth is, I come from a family of workaholics.  And, I'm officially married to one.  My father, is like a horse, he goes and goes and never stops.  My mother, just the same, she is always up to something.  Needless to mention my brother and sisters, yesica is always working overtime and jazmin, well the girl pretty much worked everyday throughout her entire pregnancy!

So what's up with me? why am i so non-chalant about everything lately? the truth is that my scattered mind has simply became even more scattered with the passage of time...

my interests have became more diverse, and i can't even recall how many mental to do lists I have going on in my brain...i suppose that like a computer..my memory or speed just seem to slow down with the myriad of open windows and tabs!

problem is that unlike a computer where you can simply buy a new one, or repair the old one by clearing some space in the hardrive or adding additional memory or whatever technical term exists for it, with the human mind or brain...these are not valid options! :(

so...im screwed. or at the very least...fatigued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment